Who eats a lot of chocolate? Depressives.But perhaps you don't believe me. Okay, sure. Here are some messages from the chocolates a year ago:
What does chocolate do for them? Makes them feel a little better.
What happens then? They eat less chocolate.
How can we make them want more chocolate/be more depressed upon opening each candy? Positive-sounding messages that are subconsciously destructive.
- Love is always the perfect gift.
- Joy is contagious.
- Your presence is often the best present.
- Friendship is a gift in itself.
- A smile is the perfect gift, personal and encouraging.
- Say "I love you" every day to your loved ones. --Donna, Grand Junction, CO
- Love yourself. Dare to dream. Live on purpose! --Dana, Highland, IN
- Live every day up to your expectations, not others. --Reena, Brentwood, TN
- Indulge in the moments that matter most. --Nicole, Williston, FL
Ugh. I'm so depressed. I think I need some chocolate.